The SIGNALX method is based on the instantaneous calculation of Technical Trend Indicators and Price Levels based on Pivot Levels, Support Levels and Resistance Levels. SIGNALX method generates the signals based on the following Technical Indicators:
- Type of Representation System: Japanese Candles or Heikin-Ashi Candles,
- The crossing of three Exponential Moving Averages (EMA) of 14 periods, 20 periods and 40 periods,
- RSI or Relative Strength Index of 14 periods,
- Stochastic (STOCH) of 14 periods,
- MACD of 12 periods.
Once all the indicators on the Price Movement Chart have been represented for a specific Time Frame, we will proceed to draw on it, the rectangles that determine the areas of highest probability of BUY and SELL respectively. The intersection of these areas allows us to establish the Opportunity Windows. In the attached figure, the analysis performed on the DAX Index is shown as an example.
On the previous Chart, we mark with a rectangle of LIGHT RED color the areas corresponding to SELL. We mark with a LIGHT GREEN rectangle the areas corresponding to BUY.
Within each rectangle we have included the letter “V” inside a RED CIRCLE, to name the areas corresponding to SELL. The letter “C” is included within a GREEN CIRCLE, to name the areas corresponding to BUY.
- Represents the SIGNALX chart before starting the Trading Day with a Time Frame of 1h and 4h.
- Represent on the chart your Rules of Entry and Exit.
- Never operate against the Trend.
- Never operate with more than 5% Risk.
- If your operations do not evolve properly do not blind yourself. Close them immediately.
- Operates exclusively in Opportunity Windows.
This website and its content is intended to technically and psychologically train new traders. Our Content is aimed at those people interested in becoming PROFESSIONAL TRADERS.
The concepts, themes, articles, books, videos, etc. provided on this website is considered educational material. All the information included in the web has only informative character and exclusively educational purposes. The user of this website is responsible for the use of the information contained therein.
Professional Traders recommends the advice of a qualified Stock Market Professional before making any investment. The user must fully understand all the risks inherent in the Trading Process before investing.