INDEX SIGNALS is an application that, based on Technical Indicators and for a specific Time Frame, generates a signal, either BUY or SELL of a Stock in the INDEX of the STOCK EXCHANGE MARKET.
Here you will find the AUTOMATIC SIGNALS for the most important INDEX:
- EURO STOXX 50. MYO0
- DAX. XETR
- DOW JONES. DJI
- SP500. FER
- NASDAQ 100. NDX
- NASDAQ COMPOSITE. IXCI
AUTOMATIC SIGNALS OF INDEX
EURO STOXX 50. MOY0
Technical Analysis EURO STOXX 50. MOY0 5m by TradingView
Technical Analysis DAX 5m by TradingView
DOW JONES. DJI
Technical Analysis DOWJONES. DJI 5m by TradingView
Technical Analysis SP500. FER 5m by TradingView
NASDAQ 100. NASDAQ. NDX
Technical Analysis NASDAQ 100. NDX 5m by TradingView
NASDAQ COMPOSITE. IXCI
Technical Analysis NASDAC COMPOSITE. IXIC 5m by TradingView
- Represent on the Chart of the Price Movement of the Stock which you are going to operate, your Technical Indicators, before starting the day of operations for a Time Frame of 1h and 4h.
- Represent on the chart your Rules of Entry and Exit.
- Never operate against the Trend.
- Never operate with more than 5% Risk.
- If your operations do not evolve properly do not blind yourself. Close them immediately.
- Operates exclusively in Opportunity Windows.
This website and its content is intended to technically and psychologically train new traders. Our Content is aimed at those people interested in becoming PROFESSIONAL TRADERS.
The concepts, themes, articles, books, videos, etc. provided on this website is considered educational material. All the information included in the web has only informative character and exclusively educational purposes. The user of this website is responsible for the use of the information contained therein.
Professional Traders recommends the advice of a qualified Stock Market Professional before making any investment. The user must fully understand all the risks inherent in the Trading Process before investing.